Disneyland's Count Down Chicken Fusilli
Yield: Serves 4-6
- 5 oz Alfredo sauce mix (dry)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 oz grated parmesan
- 1 oz sun-dried tomato crumbles (reconstituted)
- 3 oz pesto sauce
- 2 lbs dry fusilli pasta
- 1 lb sliced smoked chicken brest
- Prepare the Alfredo sauce, according to package directions, using the cream, milk and water in place of any liquid the mix calls for. Mix in pesto sauce.
- Cook pasta until al dente. Drain well. Place in serving bowl, top with chicken, sauce, grated cheese and tomatoes. Mix and serve.