Ribbon Finger Jello
Yield: 1 big pan of jello
- 3 oz package orange gelatin
- 3 oz package lime gelatin
- 3 oz package lemon gelatin
- 3 oz package strawberry gelatin
- 6 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 14 oz can condensed milk
- 5 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Dissolve the orange gelatin and 1 envelope of unflavored gelatin in 1 cup of hot water. Pour into a 3 x 9 x 13 inch pan which has been lightly sprayed with oil. Chill until almost firm, approximately 20 minutes. If too firm, the next layer will slide off.
- Soften 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water. Add 3/4 cup hot water. In a separate bowl, mix the condensed milk with 1 cup boiling water. Combine both mixtures. Pour 1 cup of the new milk mixture over the first layer and add 1 cup between each subsequent layer.
- Repeat each gelatin procedure in this order: orange, lime, lemon, strawberry. Alternate with milk mixture and ending with a gelatin layer. While each layer is chilling, mix the next layer. If mixture becomes too thick, set in hot water or microwave. When completely firm, cut into desired size.
- For a quick method, place the pan with gelatin in the freezer for approximately 12 minutes, then approximately 8 minutes for each subsequent layer.