Honey Walnut Cigars
Yield: 8 servings
- 4 sheets filo dough
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon citrus juice
- Tear a sheet of filo in half length-wise.
- Put some walnut pieces in the sheet, and roll it around the walnuts.
- Do this for all 8 cigars.
- Arrange in a dish, and bake in 350 degree oven until golden brown. This shouldn't take too long.
- Remove from oven to cool.
- Meanwhile, bring the honey, citrus juice, and water to a boil and then simmer.
- Lightly pour the honey mixture over the cigars. Let cool.