Lasagna can be a huge pain in the butt sometimes, right? Not when you do it this way!
Take all the wonderful tastes you love from lasagna and have them in no time by creating a free-form lasagna. And our version is even vegan. Enjoy!
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 zucchini, sliced
1 squash, sliced
1 tomato, sliced
1 onion, sliced
1 red pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cups pasta sauce
6 sheets of lasagna, broken in half
1. Cook lasagna in boiling water for 6-8 minutes
2. While lasagna is cooking, heat oil in pan and add garlic for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add the rest of the veggies (except tomato) and cook for 3-5 minutes.
4. Add the pasta sauce and stir until warm.
5. Using 2 half sheets, layer the pasta on a plate with veggies in between, making 3 layers of pasta total.