August 19, 2010

Sweet Yogurt Slaw with Dates

Yum

So you've made the Homemade Greek Yogurt, you've made the Homemade Sauerkraut, and now you're wondering, "How can I combine these two awesome homemade awesomenesses?"

And you'd be right to wonder that. All homemade things should be combined (or maybe not if you prefer to keep your lunch in your stomach). But this time - I promise - I've got just the thing to satisfy your curiosity. Sweet Yogurt Slaw with Dates!


That's right, folks. Creamy Greek yogurt combined with tangy sauerkraut plus some chopped dates thrown on top for good measure. Great as a side, for breakfast, for dessert, and/or a mid-day snack. I know, I know. It sounds kind of weird, but trust me, it's good. Just follow the stupid-simple recipe and enjoy!

Next time: dried blueberries. How do you make your sweet slaw?

Ingredients

Greek yogurt
sauerkraut
chopped dates

Directions

Take a dollop or two of Greek yogurt. Add a bit of sauerkraut until the desired creaminess is achieved. Top with chopped dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment