Garlic Confit is a special secret. It's the secret that makes everything better. Everything. And it's one of the easiest secrets to make ever. Use as is or blend into a spread.
Just do as the recipe says and then add to soups, a stir fry, a spread for sandwiches, etc. Go nuts! It's good on anything. Enjoy!
Yield: 1 small jar
- 6 bulbs garlic
- olive oil
- Peel garlic. Place cloves in a saucepan.
- Use enough olive oil to cover cloves just slightly.
- Heat on medium to boiling.
- Reduce to simmer. Let simmer for about 40 minutes.
- Let cool before blending or storing.