The very lightest hint of butter with the addition of fresh thyme melt this fish to perfection. We used wild pollock but any white fish will do.
Plus the side of collard greens (semi-southern style) proves a winning combination for a healthy and happy dinner. Fish, greens, and rice - mmm mmm. Enjoy!
4 small filets of white fish
1 tablespoon butter
4 sprigs of fresh thyme, just the leaves
8 collard green leaves
2 cloves garlic, diced
1 tablespoon vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup rice, cooked
1. Wash and chop greens thoroughly.
2. Place greens and garlic in a pot and put half and inch of water in. Turn to medium heat. Add vinegar.
3. While that cooks, in a pan on medium heat, melt the butter.
4. Once melted, add fish. Sprinkle thyme on top.
5. Cook both until tender, and scoop out greens and fish. Plate with rice. Add salt and pepper to taste.