Yield: 6 servings
- 10 eggs
- 2 tablespoons garlic, diced
- 5 tablespoons parmesan
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 ounces spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Steam or microwave the spinach for 2 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- In a loaf pan, whisk the eggs until slightly frothy.
- Whisk in the salt, pepper, and any other spices, 3 ounces of parmesan, and the garlic.
- Melted the butter and mix into the eggs.
- Mix in the spinach.
- Sprinkle the remaining parmesan on the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until browned on top. Serve immediately, otherwise the souffle will start to deflate.