The roasting brings out the holy-cow-I-didn't-know-Brussels-sprouts-could-be-this-delicious aspect we've all been looking for from this tiny little cabbage. Enjoy!
The Best Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Cut off bottoms of Brussels sprouts and cut sprouts in half.
- In a large bowl, toss sprouts with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the salt and pepper.
- Place on a large baking sheet and put on the middle rack of the oven.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, flipping once and removing extra crispy pieces.
- They are done when soft on the inside.